Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, January 06, 2006

drunk in a tapas bar in osaka

lime sours are good! today i headed to nara. saw a big buddah, the worlds largest wooden building and lots of deer. i am currently in osaka (traveling solo) eating my first sitting meal of the day. tonight i took a flight 40 stories up to see the view from the amazing ?floating garden". tomorrow i am heading to koya-san to see lots of buddist stuff and hopefully stay at one of the temples. i am little drunk. thankfully my hostel is right around the corner! i am off, that is if i can stand up!jdw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooooo WONDERFUL to hear from you this morning! It made my day!

Take lots of pictures, drink the lime sours in moderation, travel safely and have fun!!!!

Love you miss you!
Rachel