Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, February 01, 2006

HELLO!

Questions you are asking me and my hasty responses!

Are you alive?
Yes!
Are you busy?
YES!
Is it cold?
Hell yes!
Do you need a coctail?
No! I need several!
Do you miss me?
Yes... unless you smell and/or you are wearing white strechpants.
What are you wearing?
Black skirt, black stockings (with a hole in the toe), striped shirt, sweater, pea coat (the heater is not on in the computer room!) and colored chalk all over my backside.
What are you reading?
a collection of short stories entitled "Magic for Beginners" by Kelly Link
Who is not your friend?
The inventer of pantyhose!
Why are you dancing? Do you have to pee?
Yes and YES!!!

This quick interview has been brought to you by
The Lovely Miss Jody D. White

If you would like to post a question and would love to hear a hasty response by yours truely... please leave you inquiries in the comment box below.

Ciao Belli!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you still check your hotmail account?
Mike