Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Breaking in the new apartments!


This Saturday, My Shimo girls celebrated their new living arrangements by throwing a theme party.... Buisness Men and School Girls!

The party was due to start around 8pm, therefore, the three of us started drinking around 6. In fact, Tressa-chan called me up around 4:oo and told me to get my butt over ASAP because she couldn't wait until 8pm to start this party.


Tressa = Hillbilly School Girl


Crystal = I'm going to kick your ass school girl.


Me= Parisian School Girl

Around 9pm... we had
only a few faithful in attendance. The drinks were good, but there was definatly a lack of bodies in the apartment.

However... by 11... the aprtment was packed! Everyone showed up at the same time. Some were in costumes, some were not. It didn't matter to me. People were there and the frothy drinks were delicious and plentiful.

9pm

Maverick: Hey... Let's make some frothy drinks!!!

Tressa: I'll get the rum!

11pm

Tressa: No Seriously... What are you putting in the drinks? I haven't had a frosty beverage in 15 minutes. Could ya hurry it up a bit?

Maverick: Oye... hold on a minute... I think this one is going to be really good. It has fresh strawberries, pineapple juice, coconut milk and kiwi. Give it a little taste and tell me what you think.

1am

okOk, Ok... I know there are a lot of people here and you want to socialize with all of the cute girls ... but really, You need to be making Jody and I some more frothy drinks!

Maverick: Do you have a mellon baller or some Vanilla Essance?

Tressa: What?

Everyone was striking a pose, havin' a beverage or some combination of the two. Good Times!!!


Big thanks go out to Crystal and Tressa for opening up their new apartments to total destruction and to Maverick for making the best frothy drinks this side of any white sandy beaches. LOVE YA!!! To everyone else who was there... it was great to see you. You all should come out to karaoke on Saturday at Shidax. To everonelse who wasn't there.... If you live out of Japan, you are excused... everyone else is not!


1 comment:

April said...

hi jody! it's april. i randomly found your blog trying to see if there was a train for chiokawa. it's great!
and the party looks like so much fun. i'm sorry i missed it. what are you girls up to tonight?
i leave saturday for china, and then my mom comes in town, but in april we will have to party.
take care, april