Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, April 21, 2006

Nara revisited

Me, Chris and the family headed out to Nara, which was the capital for a short while a really, really long time ago (can you tell I did a lot of research in writing this blog). Since I have already written about Nara in a previous post this past January, I have decided to spare you repeat history lesson and post a another slide show ( I love these things). If ya wanna check out what I said each picture... all you have to do is place your pointer on the picture. Also... if you would like a larger view of any picture, just click on it and you should be linked to the original on slide.com. Talk to ya again soon. Love ya all!



">

No comments: