The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You have been tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
Barzak gave me this quest of a task about 4 months ago. And it has taken some time to distinguish between what I think is weird and what other people would consider weird. This paradox alone has taken over three months to decipher. And it took me another month to think of "5" weird things. I was stuck on 3 for about a fortnight. But with a little self study and reflection, I have thought of two more. So without further delay... here are "My 5 Weird Habits".
1. Like most people in Japan... I really enjoy taking a bath. But when the time comes to get out I like to torture myself. Sometimes I like to let a little water out at a time, plugging the hole back up for a few seconds before releasing a little more water. Other times I like to let all the water out and sit in the tub until it is completly empty for all but my cold naked body.
2. I like to eat gum. Big League Chew is my favorite, white gumballs are a close second. There are rules to this... the gum must still be in full flavor and the consistance my must perfect... about 10-30 seconds after incersion into my mouth, depending on the gum.
3. When I am really angry I feel the need to clean my entire house. I think this stems from my upbringing. Whenever my father caught my sister and I fighting he would make us clean the house until we calmed down. On a personal note... my house is currently a disaster area (nothing has made me upset enough to clean for a long time).
4. During a meal after sampeling everything once... if I don't like something and I don't want to eat it (but sometimes you just have to to be polite), I feel the need to eat the thing I don't like first. I eat the entire thing as quickly as possible before moving on to something more delectable. This had backfired once or twice. My host will mistake my eating speed as favorability and I will be urged to have more. Foods I am most likley to eat first, but really hate... Peas, Corn and Rice o Roni
5. I have a wierd eye thing. Only two people have ever mentioned it to me.. but apparently I have a wierd eye thing. When I talk, if I am uncomfortable with the topic, embarrased, nervous or something to that effect... my eye will do this weird look to the side thing. Since I have no idea I even do this and have no control over my wierd eye thing, if ya love me... you'll just have to get used to it.
The five people I choose to tag are Mom, Paula, Crystal-lu, Reece, and Julia. Good Luck!
P.S. I hope ya all have a Fantastic Weekend! Love ya! Muwah!