Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Am In Need of A Cat Nap

I would love to write you something funny, witty, entertaining, shocking, opinionated or just actually spelled correctly... but I am EXAUGSTED. My brain has completely shut down. I even took a ten minute nap in the bathroom today. The heated seat felt sooooo damn warm and comfortable.

I am keeping every joule of energy I have remaining bottled up till tonight (joules are measurments of energy, right?). It's Wednesday and the girls are coming over to celebrate Tressa-chan's 25th Birthday. I have no idea what I am going to make... but I only have 12 dollors... so whatever it is... it will involve lots of rice. Rice is Free!! I have like 15kg of rice at my house. And I only bought 3kg of that... the rest were gifts. Hmmmmm???? Maybe I should give Tressa a bag of rice for her birthday??? But if I did that she might actually eat it and then Japan McDonald's would have to shut down due to their lack of sales.

Anywhoo... I am off to attempt to stay awake for another 45 minutes until I can go home. Lots of love to ya all... The Lovely (and sleepy) Miss Jody D. White

No comments: