Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, May 22, 2006

Shidax Please!... Tochigi shi Style



Good times ensued Friday Night with the Tochigi-shi crowd. Anna, Dave, Treva, Crystal, Riccardo, Cute canadian dude, Brian (an irishman who is not so much as a shmuck as last time I met him), Tressa and myself headed out to High Times bar in Tochigi City for some food and drinks. But since Tressa and I run on a completly different time schedule... we mostly just had drinks. If ya haven't tried a Cuba Libre... head out to your nearest watering hole and let the bartender wrustle you up one.

After we all had a good buzz... we left the bar in favor of some music. That's right people... Kareoke. I haven't been in weeks (my hands were starting to shake a little) and we ran for the nearest Shidax. The night was spent drinking, dancing, flirting, havin' a laugh, and singing. We closed the place down! It was 5am when we left and the sun was coming up. Tressa and I were in no shape to drive home (Grapefruit chu-hi) so Brian and Allen (canadian dude) walked with us to the nearest Denny's... which wasn't near at all... it was like a 25 minute walk... and in heels!!!

Breakfast came and went and we decided to walk our friends down to the train station. However, Brian... who totally wanted a piece of the T-R-E-S-S-A, wanted us to stay and chat. Soooooo..... we stayed. We were sitting in that train station for like 2 hours! We watched all of the school kids in their plaid clothing going to their activities on a saturday morning. I made a japanese dude fall out of his shoes by my shocking behavior.... good times. However, once I hit my 24 hour barrier, I start to shut down. Since tressa and I had waited over 5 hours... we decided to take a cab back to our car and head home.

Anna and Dave... thanks for having us out in you area... I had a great time. And if anyone has any better pictures of that night, please send them my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's the Irish guy's name?