Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, June 16, 2006

Rainy days and mondays always get me down...

Well, it isn't Monday, but it sure is raining. I have been looking forward to this weekend all month. We were supposed to be going camping. Two days spent lying on the beach, watching the Japanese surfers and drinking beer. Sounds great huh? Well my weekend of R n R has been postponed due to excessive amounts of rain. So, since we don't have any plans and my girls are low on funds... I think we are going to find some trouble to get into at home. It looks like a quiet movie/karaoke/clean-up my house kind of weekend. I hope your weekend is more exciting than mine. Ja Ne!

PS Summer in Japan Sucks! It hasn't even officially started yet and already the humidity is 300% plus. My hair just keeps getting curlier and curlier everyday. There is no use in attempting to look good because within one minute after leaving your house... you look a mess. It is defiantly time for polo shirts and skirts at school. Damn... how I hate the summer weather in Japan. But I love all of you! Take care of yourselves!

No comments: