Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, October 12, 2006

ARRRRHHHHGGGG!!!

Damn Company!!!!!! So, as you all know I taught a seminar over my summer vacation. And now, 3 months later my company is telling me that they are not going to pay me for my 80 hours of overtime to prepare and put on this seminar. Why are they not paying me???? Because the proper paperwork was not filed ahead of time, and I only had a verbal confirmation about my over time pay, therefore... no money for me. Since this seminar has been on my schedule since the day after I renewed my contract... I knew that this was bullshit. I informed the nameless middleman my company hired to be the messenger, that they had until Friday to clear up the matter or else I will be giving my 30 days notice. I have every intention of pursuing my overtime pay if I quit. Even if it means going to Tokyo everyday to bitch some one out... I'm getting my money! AHHHHRRRGGGHHH!!!

1 comment:

Jody (White) and Juan Leon said...

PS... I am getting my money. They confirmed it last night with a lot of appologies. I wonder if I should threaten more people in my life to get what I want.