Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, October 01, 2006

a day trip to ueno, tokyo

sunday in the park, you were there? children, parents, springtime couples and little ladies with hats all traveling in intimate clusters. they watched the buskers, magicians, portrait painters and acrobats. i watched them in secret silence as they smiled and clapped with wonderment. i was amused at their amusement and eventually found myself smiling too. the rain drove everyone into the museums and cafes. i found myself smiling again at a friend viewing her 1st monet and a well deserved hot cup of coffee. jdw

No comments: