Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, October 27, 2006

It's official!

Fall is really here. And along withe the cooler temperatures come the inevitability of getting sick. Try as I might... I just can't fight germs from 1000 different kids all the time. I wash my hands like 10 times a day. I am gargling and taking vitamins... but none the less ... I have a terrible cold. Stuffy head, headache, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, ache in my body, sinus pressure, drowsy, low energy, wanna just go home and crawl into bed feeling. Thank god Mom sent 27000 bottles of NyQuil. I had over 9 hours sleep and I felt considerably better this morning, however all the symptoms are still there, they are just less severe. My schools are feeding me ocha and random home remedies consisting of what I believe to be a spoonful of marmalade jelly and honey in hot water.

My spirits are still good and thank the goddess that I only have 2 classes to teach today and they are already done and over with. So what am I do do with he remainder of my work day??? Maybe I will finally answer those e-mails that have been sitting in my in box for over a month now and let my parents/sister/mother/old friends/acquaintances know that I am alive and have not gone off and joined the Japanese circus/shaved my head/ran off with an Italian man/ joined the republican party/ something equally insane.
Lots o Love.... The Lovely/Sick Miss Jody D. White

No comments: