Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, October 06, 2006

Some really bad poetry.

My lovin' man
is coming to Japan.
Coming to be with me
indefinitely.
I found someone who wants to be with me.
Everyday. Constantly.
To carry me, marry me
and even one day bury me.

Sorry to all of you who wish I'd come home,
but you know I am happiest when I roam.
I constantly think of you all
I really wish you would call
And though it's not said much
I miss you all a bunch.

I need to finish this rhyme
because I am running out of time
My boss is starting to brine
The kids constantly whine
I am feelin' just fine
and can't wait to dine.

All this day, there has been nothing but rain
and I think I might be loosing my brain .

It's that time to say goodbye.
I would really like a turkey on rye.
But there is only wetness in the air
and I live in the middle of nowhere.
So I will just head to my house
because I hate to get dowsed.


All my love from Japan,
Jody Diane

No comments: