Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Things around me

Hi everyone!!!

Things are going just swimmingly. It is freezing cold outside, but school is going well, we are having a plethora of sunny winter days and I am sooooo friggin happy all the time I almost annoy myself.

Juan has developed allergies for the first time in his life. Because of this I now own over 7 boxes of tissue which are dispersed throughout my tiny Japanese house for Juan's nosy needs. Some of you have e-mailed and asked for some recent photos of us and I am sorry to say you are just going to have to wait. Juan doesn't want to be photographed and publicised until he is feeling better and his nose isn't runny and his eyes aren't all red and scratchy. I thought it was a fair request.

By the way... Thank You to everyone who sent their well wishes!!! My face started glowing even brighter the more e-mails of love and support I opened this past week. Juan and I are both very appreciative of your letters of congratulation, words of wisdom and gifts of champagne and pie (wait a minute... no one has yet to send pie!!??!!??).

How are things for me??? Well, I still go to work. I still have Tressa over for dinner on Wednesdays and I am still freezing my butt off as the dead of winter quickly approaches. Thank the goddess for my new propane heater!!! Hope all is well and warmer with you wherever you may be. Smooches!!! The Lovely Miss Jody D. White

No comments: