Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bulletin with bullets

  • got influenza last week
  • now think I have bronchitis
  • went to ume matsuri in Mito... translation: drank a lot of beer and looked at plum blossoms
  • goodbyes and PMS do not mix well
  • teaching between 5 and 6 classes a day = tired, cranky and horse Jody
  • tomorrow is my last official day of teaching in Yachiyo
  • Thursday I am apartment hunting in Tokyo
  • Thursday I have an interview for a second part time job in the mornings
  • tonight is my last night with my adult class
  • I now own over 500 goodbye cards all written in Japanese
  • can't afford to go on mini break
  • which is OK because everyone's going away parties are over the next 2 weeks
  • must go now to finish stuff for my replacement
  • smooches!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jody,
Aunt Jorja here. Just a heads up that Aunt Joanne and I are sending a wedding card etc. Hope you haven't moved yet.