Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, April 12, 2007

Japanese Electronics???

Since my lovin' house husband is in charge of laundry duties, he needed to figure out some advanced Japanese kanji (characters) and fast. So with the help of Google, Juan found a site that explains the kanji on major Japanese electronics. So if you are having trouble in figuring out your Japanese washer, rice cooker or air conditioner (Tressa) then you should log onto
this site.

Hopefully now, your clothes will come out clean, your rice will be cooked to perfection and you will stop putting the air conditioner on in the middle of winter ; )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the best site EVER!!!! Juan, you're my hero - even better than Anpanman (and that's saying a lot because I LOVE Anpanman)...

Anonymous said...

good job finding the site two weeks before i leave dammit! haha
love t-chan