Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Juan Strikes Again

I'm telling you. I never knew there were going to be so many perks to marrying the man of my dreams. Juan has now located a website in which you can turn your ordinary single zone DVD player in to a region free DVD player. REGION FREE!!!!!!! Now we can watch DVDs from all over the world on one DVD player.

Gone are the days of traveling with multiple DVD players. Gone are the days of buying a new DVD player whenever you pick up and move to another country. Gone are the days of not being able to buy a foreign DVD (which is only sold in its orgin country format) or weeping to your friends about how you really want to show them Shimotsuma Monogatari (aka Kamakazi Girls) but you can't because you only have it on Japanese format.

So log onto this site to help engage region free on your DVD player. If you need help perusing the site or just want to bug him... e-mail Juan (or me) for DVD aide. LATER GATERS.

No comments: