Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, April 27, 2007

On the Rack

Are these really women's magazines you ask??? Yes they are!!! I mean ... when was the last time you saw a Cosmo with a bikini clad model, smoking a cigar/waving around some cash all the while being guarded by a scary lookin dog?

Not to mention that Japanese women's magazines have such classy names like Jelly, Egg and Nuts. I mean seriously... did one girl just take out her Hello Kitty English Dictionary and just start flipping thru it at high speed? At this point their really good friend (who secretly perfers Usahana to Hello Kitty, but won't say anything to her friends for fear of being rejected by her peers while having large rocks thrown at her mullet like hair style) says "STOP!" And whatever word they stopted on would be their chosen name for their magazine? Because that's what it seems like to me.


No comments: