Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, July 09, 2007

Die Hard Four!!!

Juan and I treated ourselves to a Sunday of lushes Indian food and an overpriced movie experience. WOOHOOOO!!!

We paid the 1800 Yen per person to see Die Hard. Pretty good movie. I haven't seen an action film on the big screen since I moved here (2 1/3 years ago).

As we left the theatre we were on a movie high. You know... like when you really enjoyed a movie that you weren't even sure was going to be good in the first place. We were truly and happily satisfied with our movie selection. That's when we saw it... The warbler.

Apparently at this particular theater in Toshiemen (off of the Seibu Ikebukero Line)you can see a movie in warbler vision. For the low price of only 200 Yen (like 1.75 USD)you seat will move and shake along with the sound effects.

DAMN IT!!! We couldn't have noticed this machine before we went in!!! NOOOOO!!! We had to notice it's existence as we were exiting the biggest,loudest, most Bang for your Buck movie of the summer!!! Sometimes, life just isn't fair. Next time. NEXT TIME!!!

No comments: