Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, July 01, 2007

Dum, da-da DAAH... Imperial

Today was too nice of a day to stay at home. So I made Juan turn off the computer so we could go explore another spot in this huge city. On this fine Sunday, our wanderings took us to Japan's Imperial Palace's East Gardens. Admission is free and on Sundays between 10am and 3pm you can rent a free bicycle to ride around the 3km route around the palace wall/moat. Unfortunately, we got off to a late start (as usual), so we will have to wait until another Sunday for the bike ride.

This is my second time to the famed gardens and I have to admit that the place looks a lot prettier in the summer than it does in March. If you ever come to Tokyo I wouldn't suggest coming to this park first, but if you are going to be here for a while, then take the time to visit this historical and beautiful landmark (about 15 mins from Tokyo Station).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOKING GOOD..... I want to be there too!