Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, August 05, 2007

Mmmmm, yeah. If you could just get right on that. That would be great.

Hi everyone!!! I'm so sorry about the lack of blogs and email replies, but I have been a little busy and we lost Internet for a couple of days and it's been hot. Too hot to sit, too hot to breath and too hot to blog.

Tonight Juan and I leave for our belated Honeymoon (which is actually the norm in Japan. Because Japanese weddings are so expensive, most people don't take their honeymoon until about a year after they get married... so by Japanese standards, were taking our honeymoon early).

I'll try and phone blog as we travel throughout southern Honshu, Japan. We will be visiting Hiroshima, Miyajima, Osaka, Nara, and the Japanese Alps, along with some other random stop over places. You will still be able reach us on our cell phones and hopefully we will be able to check out our e-mails once in a while.

Other than that, it's been incredibly hot outside and we are doing great! Sweaty but good. Hopefully you'll hear from us again soon. JA NE!!!!

No comments: