Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, January 06, 2008

Toshimaen Niwa-no-yu


Toshimaen Niwa-no-yu aka SUPER SENTO!!!
A sento is a public bath house and none is better in Tokyo than the one in Toshimaen. Toshimaen is a one stop from Nerima on the seibu-ikebukero line. In other words... it's about 15 minutes from our house. Toshimaen has a fabulous movie theater, amusement park and a sento.

On Mom's last night I took her here and she fell absolutely in love with the place. The only thing I can't decide is what we liked best. Was it the crystal filled waters, the tiger's eye pool, the fantastic selections of any kind of massage you can think of, the menthol infused steam room or maybe it was the lavender scented relaxation room with individual barcaloungers with personal relaxation listening channels. Regardless of what it was... I will defiantly be returning to this place at least once a month from now on. Anybody want to come along with me????


1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds fabulous! i'd LOVE to join you sometime - count me in!