Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's Burger King in Japan!

Look what moved into Tokyo!!!! This is the first I have seen of the BK Broiler since I have been in Japan! Even though I am not a big fan of the King, far be it from me to deny the Japanese population (and my husband) a taste of flame broiled American cuisine.

If you are craving a piece of home and live in the Kanto area head to Ikebukuro. As you are walking from Ikebukuro station to sunshine City (trust me... there will be signs), in the underground pathway under Tokyu Hands you will see the King just before the entrance into Sunshine City. Enjoy (it your way!!!).

No comments: