Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, February 25, 2008

Job hunt

The job hunt is in full force. Over the past 2 weeks I have had about 6 interviews. Most are for Jr/High school teaching positions and one for a Jr college. Nothing has been finalized and I am still waiting to hear from everyone. I hate waiting!!! AHHHH!

However, in the meantime I have been applying to MA in TESOL programs, so hopefully we will here from them in Mid March.

Over the past couple of weeks Juan and I have been laying low. It is cold and windy outside and it is too warm and comfy in our little apartment.

Hoping that all of you are safe and in good health.

J n J in Japan

No comments: