Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last week in photo review


Ume (plum) Blossoms and judo practice in our back yard

A somewhat farewell/Thursday is a public holiday so let's get drunk after class on Wednesday night out with some students and teachers from GKA.
Mel and Lucas's farewell party at The Lockup. The lock up is a monster/prison theme eating establishment where a pleather mini skirted police officer handcuffs you and takes you to your table/cell where simple bar food and drinks served in test tubes and beakers are served to you by prisoners in dirty striped PJs. Once every 2 hours the restaurant goes into lock down as crazy masked murders run around the restaurant while heavy metal music blasts into your ears for approximately 15 minutes. I do not recommend going to this theme restaurant.


and... My last week at GKA was full of preschool classes. At least there is craft and snack time with these hour and a half classes. MMMM parfait time.

No comments: