Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, March 31, 2008

Shakuji Koen

Yesterday's weather wasn't great for cherry blossom viewing (white blossoms on overcast sky with a chance of rain... no thank you),so Juan and I decided to ride our bikes 5 minutes down the road to Shakuji Koen. It wasn't very crowded, but there was enough drunk people sitting on plastic mats and eating sushi to officially declare it a hamani. After walking the two lakes we went to the supermarket and got home in just enough time to take the laundry in before it started to rain. Today is also raining. Hopefully there will be some flowers left on Tuesday for our viewing pleasure. We will keep you updated. Ja NE!!!

No comments: