Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, August 29, 2008

Ikea


That's Right People... I never have to move back to America because Japan... HAS and IKEA!!!!!!
I had originally wanted to take lots of pictures inside, but I got distracted by the glamor and glitz that is Ikea. It is almost like the ikea at home, except that Japan Ikea really emphasises small spaces, because lets face it... there is no room in Tokyo. Another interesting thing was the cafeteria, which housed a double line Ikea cafeteria and an Ikea cafe and the seating was about 10 times the size you'd find in the US. Why??? Because Japanese people love to shop and eat on their days off. 

No comments: