Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, October 05, 2008

Carps vs. Bay Stars

Yesterday Juan, his student Kazuyoshi and I took the train down to Yokohama to see our new favorite Hiroshima Carps play the Yokohama Bay Stars.  Unfortunately, the Carps (4th in the league) got their butts kicked by the BayStars (who are bottom listed). But we all had a great time anyways. I made us an awesome baseball bento full of edamame, chicken kurage, sandwiches, yaki-soba and fresh fruit but sorry, there are no pictures due to time restrictions. Here's a couple of pics of Japanese Baseball at its best. 






No comments: