Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nothing Special

Juan and I had a pretty uneventful week. Went to work and came home (x5).  It has been gloomy and rainy all weekend so we have just been sitting indoors watching reruns of The Office and man movies that I can tolerate (Iron Man, The Rock). I really wanted to go to Halloween Disneyland, but getting Juan to go with me is near impossible. He says I get to go to a Disney Theme Park of my choice once a year, but has yet to let me cash in on my once a year ticket. Oh well... I guess I'll have to wait until next year. That's all I got for now. BYE!!! 

No comments: