Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Being that Frank is Jehovah's Witness, I tried not to plan anything too Christmassy. We didn't have a tree or decorations nor ate anything traditional (Which in Japan means no Kentucky Fried Chicken and no overpriced Christmas Cake). But since we still wanted to go out and see the city we went off for an adventure in Harajuku.

Juan and I at the famous Meiji Shrine in Yoyogi Park.

Takeshita Street in Harajuku is packed with teenage shoppers.
Mmmmm Mixed Berry Mille Fuelle Crepe. Harajuku is famous for it's delicious crepes. This is my favorite crepe at my favorite crepe stand.

Frank falls in love with Angel's Heart's Crepes too. In fact, anywhere we went that had a crepe stand over the next two weeks we had to stop and have a nibble.

No comments: