Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, April 10, 2009

Fujifilm S2000HD

Hi, this is the second half of Jody and Juan. I don't really like to blog that much, even though I am on the computer a lot, I don't email, tweet, blog, IM, write on walls, leave comments or the other methods of instantaneous communication. I bought a camera recently, I wanted a Nikon but Jody prudently said I have no idea how to take a picture. Honestly an SLR camera is a Ferrari and compared to my Volkswagen point-and-shoot experience I was bound for trouble. There are three things I am working on at the point that are related to my photography hobby, one is to build my skills to be able to move up to a better camera, two geosyncing my pictures (imprinting the GPS coordinates of where a picture is taken on the EXIF tags embedded in a picture), and last I am making some panorama pictures, well to be honest I am not very good at taking the pictures and stitching them together.



Yoyogi Park

Ueno Park


Zenpukuji Park

No comments: