Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, April 13, 2009

Showa Kinen Park

Yesterday we went to the Showa Kinen Park Flower Festival in Tachikawa. Last year we went and had such a great time and this year was even better because we brought Misa-chan. It was Misa's first time to Showa Kinnen and she was blown away. We even ran into Naoko-chan who was there with her old school mate. Please enjoy our picture (between our two cameras we took over 700). The first set is pictures of us and the second set is just lots and lots of flowers.


1 comment:

Tressa said...

Nice pics guys! I keep missing your frigging phone calls...I was working when you called this weekend:( Alas now it is 2:30am there and I probably shouldn't call you and wake you;) Miss you and love you tons
T-chan