Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In response to the dozens of e-mails I have received.

Yep... after 4 years in Japan, I finally got up the nerve to get bangs. You see... In Japan, bangs are worn by 90% of women. Short, long, side-swept... bangs, bangs, bangs. I like them, but I think that I got them during the wrong season. I got them cut about 1 month before the rainy season. So every time I go out in the rain or work up a sweat the bangs get curly and weird. Therefore, I am growing them out during the summer season, so you probably won't see any more until after the rainy, summer and typhoon seasons.... in other words, not until October. Enjoy the bangy pictures.

No comments: