Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, June 25, 2009

in Yoga with Misa

Juan has done a silly thing. He got himself a Friday night job. Why? I have no idea, but his new Friday night gig is one station away from Misa-chan. So, last week we met up at a small izakaya for some after work Friday night drinks. Even though we had a great time and the food was amazing, I think meeting Misa for drinks is going have to be somthing we can do only once a month. Having drinks and dinner with Misa is fun, but if we spend more money than Juan makes then it kind of negates working those extra hours. But... it sure was fun. Thanks Misa!


Notice the three sizes of beers. Regular, Large and Mega.

Of course Juan had to have a mega... or two.

No comments: