Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, August 22, 2009

Juan's English Camp


This week I stayed home and caught up on laundry while Juan was teaching English in the countryside. He was sent out to Yamanashi prefecture to teach English to 6th graders for the week. Even though he was near Mt. Fuji, it couldn't be seen do to summer haze and because he can't post pictures of his kids... there isn't much to show you what he was doing for the week. All that I know is that he came home completely exhausted and looking for a good home cooked meal.

For a special treat to celebrate Juan's homecoming, I have finally taught myself how to make decent homemade flour tortillas. With a little practice, I might be able to make consistent circles (believe me... it's harder than you think).


No comments: