Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, August 09, 2009

New Camera

After weeks of having a broken camera, Juan finally convinced me to get new one. If I have learned anything after being married to Juan for 2 1/2 years... is that when it's time to buy electronics... We Trust in Juan.

After answering a few questions about functions and price, Juan decided that I should be a proud owner of a Ricoh CX1. I have no idea what this camera can do, but Juan was more excited to play with it than I was. To show his electronic prowess he even got it for 170 bucks off of retail price. He said this camera may look plain, but all the awesomeness is hiding underneath. I think he's a little jealous. I must admit, my new camera is pretty darn awesome. Now... how do I turn it on again?



P.S. Mine is in silver.

No comments: