Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, September 21, 2009

Another Day and Another Dollar Spent in Akihabara

Every 6 years or so, 3 major holidays occur back to back and luckily enough they started on Monday, which means only one thing... 5 day weekend!!!! Originally I had planned on going to Paris with my Mom for this week, but due to Mom's health, plans were put on hold until a later date. Juan, the good husband that he is, saw that I was totally bummed about not going to France and said he would go on a vacation with me instead. We eventually decided on going camping on a small island about 180 km off of Tokyo. However about a month ahead, we couldn't even get tickets out to the island. So in the end, we ended up staying home and saving money.



Well... we did go to Akihabara one day and blew some yen on new 16GB SD cards and a new monitor. Escalation my friends... we now have two monitors!!!! What's next??? A home surround sound system, a PlayStation 3 (Juan wishes). It's getting crazy around here, electronically speaking.

No comments: