Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, September 06, 2009

Anybody want to play hooky??

Due to school festivals on the weekends I just happen to have two extra Mondays off this month. So does anyone want to go to Tokyo Disneyland or Disney Sea with me? After dragging Juan last October, I think he is off the hook for a while. There are even discount tickets available at 7-11 convenient stores too, so there is no excuse not to go. And this year is the 1st year they have Halloweenafied DisneySea too. Let's GO!!!!

The days available are Monday September 14th & 28th. If anyone is interested, let me know!!!

No comments: