Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Juan likes Rilakkuma


I think it's nearly impossible for a person to live in Japan for over 3 years, work with small children and not find a character or two to like or at least tolerate. For me it was Kitty Chan (Hello Kitty), for Tressa it was Am Pan Man, I believe Dave liked Doraemon and as of late Juan likes Rilakkuma.

Rilakkuma is a bear who enjoys relaxing. "True to his name, Rilakkuma greatly enjoys relaxing. This includes sleeping, laying around, watching tv, and soaking in Onsen hot springs. Rilakkuma's favorite foods include mochi, pancakes, dumplings, flan and doughnuts.

Yep... that sounds just like Juan to me.

Would you like a nice glass of Rilakkuma coffee milk???

How about a Rilakkuma laptop?

No comments: