Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Monday, October 05, 2009

Fujimi Festival


Every year our school (like most high schools in Japan) has a school festival. All the classes have activities and themes, like a quiz, a series of games or a haunted house. Students and family members who complete and do well in these activities get a little sticker or pin. The sesame street room had Elmo and Cookie Monster pins, Anpanman room had an Anpanman pin etc... My collection of crazy buttons/stickers was quite impressive before the end of the day. The kids worked really hard on each of their themes. The day was interesting and super fun. I just wish I would have eaten something. Even after riding my bike two blocks away from the school, I could smell the fresh crepes!

No comments: