Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Thursday, October 08, 2009

Typhoon Melor



Don't worry everybody!!! We have survived Typhoon Melor and had a fabulous day off of work.

Here are the five major events that happened in our world today because of Typhoon Melor.
1. I didn't have to get dressed and go to work today!
2. Juan DID have to get dressed and go to work, but due to inadequacies of his company didn't actually have to go to work and was sent back out into the rain and back home after he already arrived at school.
3. Juan brought me home an Egg McMuffin.
4. By mid-morning the rain had stopped, but the wind kept up. In fact the wind was so strong it blew off the crawl space cover in the shower. And..
5. By noon we had a beautiful day at home with a bright sun and clear blue skies. I did two loads of laundry. LOL!!!! What a great Typhoon!!!

No comments: