Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, January 09, 2010

TDL

Melina's trip=Melina's choice and Melina (bless her soul) chose to hang out at the Tokyo Disney Resort. Our day was cut short by winter operating hours, but aside from getting kicked out of the park at 7 pm, we had a fantastic time walking around the park, taking silly photos and eating lots and lots of popcorn (of course).


And can you believe it, people scoffed at my awesome popcorn bucket. OK,OK,OK... my popcorn bucket says "Year of the Mouse (rat)" and it is currently year of the Tiger. BFD!!! I'm not going to buys a new popcorn bucket every time I go to a Tokyo Disney Theme park. That's what all of the suckers do! SUCKERS!!!!


Enjoy the pictures!!!


No comments: