Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, April 04, 2010

Bangkok Day 2

We decided to hit all of the major temples in Bangkok in one day. One miserable hot, scamming, terrible day. So hot!!!!! Because you can pretty much blindfold yourself and point your camera anywhere and take great picture... it would take me forever to upload all of the beautiful pictures we took.

We went to Wat Phra Kaew (aka the Emerald Buddha), The Grand Palace, Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha) and Wat Arun. If you really want to know here a particular picture came from just let me know. Otherwise, welcome to our hodgepodge of temple pictures.









No comments: