Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, April 30, 2010

A Beautiful Showa Day

Golden Week always starts with Showa Day and what better way to celebrate the past Emperor than to go to his memorial park, Showa Kinnen Park. And lucky for us... it's free on Showa Day!!!

As you may remember from the last two April's, Showa Kinnen Park had an amazing flower festival. For some reason, we couldn't make it to the park when the festival was in full swing, but luckily enough, some of the flowers were late in bloom. So I made us an amazing bento and we met up with our dear friend Naoko-chan for a lovely Thursday afternoon at our favorite park in Tokyo.




No comments: