Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, April 03, 2010

Phuket Day 6

On our last day in Phuket we took a speedboat tour to an island called Koh Khai Nok.


This tiny island is popular with tourists.
Snorkeling, fish feeding and relaxing on the beach. Fun!



After lunch we decided to separate ourselves from the crowds. Surprisingly enough, all we had to do was go over to the other side of the beach.
It was completely empty and wonderful.



Khai island was nice, but I would recommend taking a different tour company. Ours was go, go, go. If you have the money (which we don't because we are just lowly school teachers) I would hire a private boat for the day. That way you could just sit back and enjoy this beautiful little sliver of an island.

No comments: