Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update on Life

Juan and I have finished and survived our first week back at school. The week has been a mixture of rain and sun, but yesterday morning I awoke to snow and slush. That's crazy weather for April. We never have snow after the cherry blossoms!

Last night, after the rain and snow has stopped, Juan and I went with Simon (my co-worker) and his family to see Alice in Wonderland. I know many of you have probably already seen it, but in Japan... it's opening weekend. Lucky for us, Simon bought our tickets earlier in the week. We had the best seats in the house, but man was it crowded. Every seat was taken... I don't know how we, a party of 6, lucked out.

It has been a long time since Juan and I went to the movies, so it was treat. Our seats were 2,000 Yen (about 22 bucks), which is standard for any movie before 9pm in Japan. The movie was good, but not a must see, but it was fun hanging out with Simon's girls. Thanks Butler family and Derek for a fun night.

No comments: