Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Sunday, May 09, 2010

Aisai Bento= the Loving Wife Bento

Juan is working in the Nishi-Tokyo School district again this year and since Juan teaches at public elementary schools, he can eat school lunch for about 250 Yen a day. Unfortunately for Juan, most school lunches involve some sort of fish or fishy by product. As you may or may not know... Juan does not like fish, but he tries to set a good example for the kids and always tries to eat all of his lunch whether it be fried squid or rice seasoned with tiny little fishies.


So instead of suffering on a daily basis, I told Juan I would happily make him a bento every day. So from time to time I will try and remember to take a couple of pictures of Juan's Asai Bentos and post them for your mouth watering pleasure.



Please let me know if you have any questions about bentos or my speedy bento techniques.

No comments: