Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Saturday, January 21, 2006

Karaoke Goddess!


This past friday there was a need to cut loose and have some fun. Tressa's Mom was returning back to Canada after her long stay in Japan. However... one can not leave Japan without singing your heart out at one of the finest institutions known to man (or woman)... KARAOKE!

Havin' a laugh and

Showin off the shoes!

Thumbs Up for drunken stupidity!

There is a new Teacher in Shimodate and we invited her and her husband out for a good time. I think we frightened them away a bit. My group of friends can be a bit crazy and perverted (ok, I'm talking about my self again... but hey! I'm part of the group!)

Our 4 hours flew by and before we knew it... it was 1 am... I was still partly sober and it was time to say goodnight.

"GOODNIGHT??? It's only 1'oClock! Who want's to stay and sing more karaoke? Besides... I am still almost sober! Mamma has had a hard day at work making grilled cheese sandwiches (what I acually taught in school on friday), and she needs another cocktail! Who want's another drink?!!?!

Crystal-lu, Barzak , Willow and I all stayed to have another round of Moscow Mules and cheezy love songs. We closed down the Shidax Karaoke joint around 5am with a new all time record under our belts.

7 hours of karaoke plus gallons of vodka and gingerale = a fabulous time had by all.

The four of us all crashed at Crystal's Palace of love... after the mandatory stop at 7-11 ("Why don't they ever have POPCORN!!!???!?!"). As I looked out side I thought I was starting to hallucinate... but I wasn't! It was SNOWING!!! SNOW! I recently saw snow on my winter vacation... but the whole frozen rain falling from the sky thing still trips me out! I guess I have lives in the OC for too long. SNOW!!!

My Darling Crystal was kind enough to make us Eggs Blackstone (like Eggs Benidict, but with tomatoes instead of ham). And we spent the remainder of Saturday in bed, watching movies, eating junk food and nursing our hangovers. What a fantastic way to spend my weekend!

Till next time (don't worry I will blog again as soon as I can... I am SUPER buisy at work).

Lots of Love... Jody

No comments: