Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Tuesday, January 17, 2006


Well... not to worry! The Japanese Adventures of a Not so Blonde, Blonde are to continue for another year(along with ridiculous pictures of me in buddha related situations)! That's right! On Monday, the head of the Yachiyo-machi Board Of Education informed me that I have officially been asked to stay!

They LOVE me! They WANT me! They don't know how they have lived without me for so long (just like all of you!)!

Nothing is concrete until I sign the contract in a few weeks, but it sure as hell looks as if I am staying in Ibaraki for one more year. My Shimo-girls are also staying (There is no end to the non-stop fun (are you jealous? Yeah! You should be.).). Life is GOOD!

I am sooooooooooooooo excited. I don't have to worry about looking for another place to live, another job, another company or another country until this time next year. Talkin' about it... Shoutin' about it!


YEAH!!!!
Long Live Yachiyo-machi!
Long Live Japan! and
Long Live the Crazy Adventures of
Jody D. White!!!!

No comments: