Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Friday, February 24, 2006

AAAARRGHH!!




GOD DAMMIT! I am sooooooo freakin stressed out! AAAAHHHHHH!

I have this stupid assembely today. It is entitled "English fun with Jody". So what am I supposed to do? I haven't the faintest idea.. but I had to learn powerpoint in order to do it properly. No... I had to learn power point in Japanese to do it properly. In JAPANESE!!! PLus I have worked three days of overtime just to finish it before today. And you know what they said when I arrived at school today?
" OHHHH you need the projector and the big screen???? "

And on top of it all... the company I am borrowing my car from is seperating from my company and therefore, in four weeks, I have no car. And my company wants me to buy my own car. You know what I said to that? "THere is no way in hell I am going to buy a car! FUCK!"

And I don' have a contract sighed yet and the school year is 4 weeks from ending and everything is pissing me off. GOd Damn Japan. THey have to sit around and talk about everything before they talk some more , then they will have a couple of meetings and talk a little more and then they will have a meeting about finding a resolution and then maybee like 2 days before the Four Horse Men come riding up my ass... everything will (hopefully) be sorted out and this damn ulcer will go away. ARRRRGGHHH!!!

Why didn't I go work for Club Med instead?


OKOKOK! I am going home NOW! I am going over to my Shimo girl's house and I am going to have a couple cocktails (and by couple I mean a LOT)!!!

Love you much, Miss you more!!! Jody

No comments: