Local Time in Nippon (Japan)

The local time is

New Year's News

New Year's News

I have been sick since before Xmas, I have stayed home for almost two week. I am getting better and I hope to be better in time for work.


Wednesday, June 28, 2006

If ya love to hate, then check this one out!

Recently I have a new vice. I know it is shallow, trifling and mean, but I have been turned on by the wit, humor and raunchy dialog of
go fug yourself.

I know we (meaning most women who are into fashion and/or celebrities) have practiced hallow Hollywood banter for many hours. We share the magazines, we gossip all the time, heck, we would schedule our classes around shows like A Wedding Story and A Make Over Story just so we could rag on other people. Well honies... the ladies of "go fug yourself" have brought the superficial tearing down of others to an extreme art form.

Jessica and Heather are their names and bringing down celebrity fashion is their game. And let me tell you... they are frivolous-ly hilarious!!! Not only do they post something new almost everyday (lately it has been a look back at the extreme a la mode de Aaron Spelling's TV Shows), but you can also look up their opinion of your favorite worst dressed celebrities. If ya just hate Paris Hilton and want to feel better about the way you dress everyday... just click on Paris Hilton. Do the same for Lindsey Lowhan, Brittany Spears and J-low. I am completely addicted to the glamorous horror! I know you will be too!


PS: Thanks go out to Miss Kim for all the juicy reads. I love it and I love ya too. Miss ya! MUAH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, i was just visiting gofugyourself.com... god, i love those girls/writers!! you also gotta check out awfulplasticsurgery.com, too! i obviously have too much time on my hands! i love you and miss you, too, jody! have a wonderful Independence Day!